This ayurvedic formulation comes with combined goodness of 8 essential therapeutic oils. It helps soothe the pain and discomfort caused due to stiff joints and strained muscles. Poor posture, less physical workout, advancing age or health conditions like arthritis can make our joints feel weak and sore resulting in complications especially during cold weather or convalescence from a physical injury.
It causes severe pain, stress, eventual wear of the joints, restricts us from making general body movements, and greatly affects our ability to carry out everyday tasks. Arthotone helps stimulate recovery for all kinds of joint discomforts, inflammation, stiffness, muscular pain, soreness, backache, and conditions like arthritis.
Joint and muscular pain – It helps ease conditions such as stiffness, muscular pain, backache, knee pain, elbow pain and other joint discomforts.
Better mobility – It stimulates blood flow and helps improve joint mobility and flexibility.
Strong joints – It strengthens the joints and helps reduce tenderness.
Inflammation – It helps reduce inflammation and soreness.
Arthritis – It helps stimulate recovery and provides relief from severe joint conditions.
Non-Greasy – It gets absorbed into the skin easily.
It is enriched with the goodness of 100% natural therapeutic oils like Jaiphal, Lawang, Ajowain, Gandhpatri, Karpur, Gandhpurna, Sat Podina, and Til.
1. Is this oil recommended for Arthritis patients?
Yes, it is highly recommended. It stimulates recovery and works well in easing severe joint pain.
2. Does it have any side effects?
No, it uses 100% natural ingredients and is safe for all skin types.
3. Can it be used for headache?
No, it is not recommended for headaches, it should only be used for joint and muscle pain in all the other parts of the body such as shoulder, back, knee, neck, etc.
4. Does it have a strong smell?
No, it is rather mild and herbal.
5. How effective is this oil, how long does it take to show results?
It must be used regularly for at least about 7 weeks for best results, but it might take a few weeks more based on your health conditions.
6. Does it work for swollen joints?
Yes, it works well in reducing inflammation, stiffness and soreness.
7. Is it helpful in easing cramps and sprain?
Yes, it helps reduce muscular pain.
8. Who can use it?
It can be used by everyone, but kids should only use it under adult’s supervision.
1. Ensure your hands are washed properly before and after usage.
2. Take out the amount of oil required depending on the area affected (3-5 ml is usually sufficient for joint pain).
3. Gently massage the area twice a day or as prescribed by the physician.
4. Use it regularly for about 7 weeks for best results.
It is recommended only for external use. Wash immediately in case of eye contact.